Collidge & Partners have been looking after the insurance needs of canal and rivercraft owners for over 30 years. As specialists in the sector we understand the risks and how best to protect against them – which is why our insurance products provide cover you can trust.
Collidge & Partners are Insurance Underwriting Agents for:
Inland Waterways Insurance
- Narrowboat Insurance
- Canal Boat Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Residential Marine Insurance
- Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance
- Dutch Barge Insurance
- Watercraft Insurance
European Inland Waterways Cruising
- Cruising range - the inland waterways of France, Belgium and Holland provided that the vessel is UK registered
- Delivery trips from UK to mainland European Port.
- Sea passage from British Port across the Channel to European Port of entry to the inland waterways system.
- Dutch Barge insurance.
- Rivers, canals and inland lakes - France, Belgium and Holland
Expertise and Experience
|Specialist inland waterway and narrowboat scheme
|£5 million third party liability cover
|Accidental damage cover
|Personal Accident up to £60,000
|Up to 30% no claims discount
When complete post direct to: Collidge & Partners, The Old Coach House, 110 Old London Road, Patcham, Brighton, BN1 8BB
|Narrowboat Proposal Form
|Household Contents Proposal Form
|Pleasure Craft Insurance Information
|Marine Legal Expenses Policy Document
A Part of The Brown & Brown Team
Collidge & Partners is a trading name of Brown & Brown Insurance Brokers (UK) Limited, part of Brown & Brown, Inc. one of the world’s largest insurance broking businesses.
Brown & Brown supports our business by providing access to strong insurance partnerships, enhanced insurance products, risk management resources, and the expertise of over 14000 insurance professionals worldwide. To find out more, visit www.bbrown.com/eu
Are you looking for marine insurance cover? Call us on 01303-290872 today or request a quote online